January 08, 2006

Today's Flight

It appears to me that the Pease and ORH flights were combined. Not only were there huge delays but there were stops at Pease.

A plane left Sanford today but instead of getting to ORH at 10:30, it landed here at 6:30PM and then on to Portsmouth. In other words they dropped and picked off people at ORH, flew to Portsmouth dropped and picked people up there and then on to Sanford???

I am trying to decipher this on-line so if I am wrong someone correct me, but this is the way it appears to me.. Picture yourself sitting at ORH expecting to depart at 11:00AM this morning for your direct flight to end up leaving at 6:30 PM then stopping off at Pease. Again if I am wrong, someone correct me but this looks like another bad day for Allegiant at ORH.

4 comments:

Bill Randell said...

If this is the case then we have had problems with visibility about 1 of every 3 flights. Not good in these early stages. Not only to the flying public but other carriers who are watching.

Continue to Spread the Word!!! said...

Simple answer... Call Allegiant. I called airlines when they were in Youngstown and even the airport.

Get some answers!!

Continue to Spread the Word!!! said...

On flightaware and 2 other trackers there were 2 AAY jets at ORH. One arrived around 6pm ish and the other was near NJ and had another hour or so left.. One was an md83 and the other a md87... interesting?

Alec said...

The MD-87 was the one headed to ORH and the MD-83 must have been the diverted Pease flight?