- Company A (for profit) says to Company B (non-profit), hey I need some helping gettting 300K from the US Govt.
- Company A wants to deed property to Company B so they can get 300K from the EPA and will not have to pay it back since Company B is a non profit.
- Company B is worried about any liabilities that could come back at them
- Company A says do not worry we will have another deed the same day deeded it back to me but we need to wait until we get all the monies and the property is signed off
- Once that is done then we can record the deed retroactively.
How to be More Productive - Season 6, Episode 34 This week on Freakonomics Radio: Stephen J. Dubner returns to his alma mater to ask his three favorite professors if colleges make p...
2 days ago