September 23, 2006

Importance of the Airport Website

Recently I commented on how Allegiant added cities 5 thru 8 to fly to St Pete's. Based on the fact Allegiant sells 80% of their tickets on their website, I commented on how good the web sites were for these four cities, note their names and links below

Newburgh, NY
South Bend, In
Springfield, M0 Branson
Toledo, Oh

I then commented how ours still looks 3rd rate:

Worcester, MA

Although I think the difference is quite obvious between the first set of four and that of Worcester's, I would appreciate it if bloggers would take a moment to compare and make a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T DENY THE FACT THOSE FOUR PARTICULAR WEBSITES ARE MORE INFORMATIVE IN TERMS OF AIRLINES , AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT AND PLANS ETC.
ESPECIALLY LIKE SOUTH BEND'S AIRPORT WEBCAM.

Anonymous said...

Toledo's really is not that nice.. It may look nice, but its very cluttered....

Stewart's is really nice. I love Manchester's NH.