- Piedmont Street (Common Ground): Framing is going up for a 12 room single occupancy with retail on first floor with little to no parking.
- Benefit Street (Main South CDC): Framing three duplexes
Although we have:
- Hadley Apartments and first floor store fronts empty
- Cambridge/Hacker mostly empty
- Former City Builders property still not torn down
- Mason Street still fallow
- 9 May Street, I believe the basement tenants are still in hotels
The only two new development that we have in all of Main South is still more low to mod income housing projects..... I know people are sick of me saying this, but when do we finally say enough ie enough??? We need market drive, high end development projects to turn around Worcester not more projects that attract the opposite.
Isn't one of our goals to attract people with money to come to Worcester? Instead we keep building more low to mod income projects to attract non-high income people and we wonder why Worcester does not evolve.