December 23, 2011

Adult Cyber Bullying

My daughter is in the 2nd grade now and I really can not believe all the emphasis on bullying.   Dawson School does a great job explaining to kids what bullying is, what they should etc.   Kudos to Dawson.

A friend of mine mentioned this to me, but referred to adult bullying when people run anonymous blogs or post anonymous comments ripping people apart personally.  No facts, no counter points but just an outright attack on someone.   I never thought of that, but how true!!  

Actually the technical term is Cyber-bullying.

Will from Wonderland, Stuck In Worcester and any of you other anonymous commenters/bloggers, who personally attack people are nothing but a bunch of weak bullies and I truly feel sorry for you.    You probably shake the hands and say "hi" to the same people you attack. 

To the rest of you may you all have a great holiday season.    

No comments: