December 11, 2005

Monday Airport Commission Meeting

Friday, I have e-mailed the airport chairman and liaison to fax me the agenda for the Monday meeting so I can post it here on the blog. Due to the storm, I did not get it. Imagine that I will have it Monday and I will post.

Three items I am looking forward to hearing about are:

1) At the February, 2005 meeting, Airport Liaison Niddrie discussed a required qtrly update on the grant required by DOT, can you please make the most recent DOT grant qtly update part of the next meeting, so we can see how the monies have been spent to date. Specifically, I notice in the in the March, 2005 meeting, IMG will prepare presentations for 6 airlines at the cost of $53,000, is that in addition to the $100,000 that had been spent on the IMG report or included in the $100,000.

2) Also at the March, 2005 meeting, it was stated that the City was "obligated" under the DOT grant to hire a consultant to prepare these 6 presentations; however, the DOT Grant application stated 6 months of free parking. How is the City "obligated" by the terms of the application to hire a consultant to prepare these 6 presentation but not "obligated" by the to provide the 6 months of free parking as stated in the DOT application

3) What is the status of the 6 presentations?

No comments: