- no mention of any airline negotiations
- no mention of any negotiations with MassPort
- no mention of the operating deficit
- no discussion at all that the current operating is agreement is ending in less then 3 months
- RFP for the land parcels are due April 30th. I have e-mailed our airport liaison to see how many have submitted bids. My bet is zero.
The only good part is that it looks like photo shoots will not have to be approved by the Board and that the airport director can approve these on his own. Total time of meeting 33 minutes.