May 10, 2007

DOT Grant & Rockford Blogger

Again thanks Rockford Blogger for Southern Skyway.

As I review the numbers below, I can not help but think the $100,000 for a consultant seems hire, especially when you consider we had already paid them $100,000 for their initial study. I would rather have seen Allegiant getting that money or even some of the $285,000 that appears to me, we have left to spend.

This goes back to some other comments the other day regarding if we were applying for another grant. I highly doubt the DOT would approve a new application for monies when we still have not spent the monies from the first grant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rockford blogger (once again)

Discovered yet another potential start up, public charter airline:

MetJet. Green Bay WI based. Nice looking website. Apparently interested in Gary, IN. I am not real tech savvy - the web address is www.metjet.net

Maybe you can set up the link.

Anonymous said...

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/airlines-risk-ballooning-frequent-flyer/20070513122109990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001