Paul, myself and others (Laurel from Banknorth--President, Andy from Serrato Sign, Rich Kazarian and Artie Mooradian) had been doing alot of work on the Chandler NRSA and have had several successes:
- Facades on Chandler/Pleasant (Suney's, Bahnan, Alan's Lock, Roland's Office) to name a few think there have been 7 in all
- Helped people with home improvements up to 15,000
- working on Assumption coming to MLK
- Video camera systems for businesses
- clean up crews on Chandler Street during the summer
- amongst other projects
In other words, we have achieved some level of success and it is too bad that $100,000 was not transfered to projects like these. Instead it was transferred to 93 Grand Street. What is 93 Grand Street?
You guessed it Worcester's number 1 growth industry--more low income housing. In Worcester all roads lead to more low income housing.