July 07, 2009

Rutland Vt has JetBlue

Now they have JetBlue via a code sharing agreement with Cape Air. I predict, we will have the same option within the next 12 months.

Click here



Cape Air and JetBlue® are moving mountains.
With daily flights serviced by Cape Air to and from Boston, flying out of Southern Vermont Regional Airport is as easy as ever …and more practical than you think!
The airport is less than 30 minutes from central and southern Vermont locations such as Manchester, Brandon, Castleton, Killington and Okemo.
When you fly out of SVR versus other airports, you’ll save time, drive less, and avoid all the lines and hassles.
*When visiting airline websites, please remember to use the code “RUT.”It’s a great value anytime, and even more so this June with the
“buy one, get one free” promotion!-->

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Logan - Flew JetBlue down south. Planes are fantastic. Parking cost me $150! I would love to have flown from ORH to BOS. I would imagine it would have cost less to fly Cape Air to BOS and park at ORH. It is a no brainier, I wish Cape Air and JetBlue well.

Bill Randell said...

This will happend within 12 months now that MassPort has taken over..

Mark my words.

Paulie's Point of View said...

I lived south of Rutland in Manchester Center, VT for two years....can't believe they have this and WooTown does not, well I can..all about the demographics folks

JSF said...

"Bill Randell said...
This will happend within 12 months now that MassPort has taken over..

Mark my words."

I'll wager a case of Guinness (and I'll even pay retail for it) that there will NOT be a Worcester to Boston shuttle by this time next year.

It makes no business sense to me.

Bill Randell said...

JDF

Why does it make business sense to do it in Hyannis but not Worcester.

Bill

JSF (not JDF) said...

Hyannis is a destination that many people flying into Massachusetts would like to visit.