August 27, 2010

Telegram On-line

In my last post, I tried to access the Telegram Story that Steve mentioned.  When I did, it mentioned that I had to pay unless I was a subscriber and I had to register.   Five minutes later not knowing my account number or exactly what number we have the subscription under, I was unable to get in and was directed to call.   Have not done it yet.....

Imagine there must be alot of people like me out there, who actually subscribe to the Telegram but have not been able to access on-line???    Maybe the Telegram should have sent a letter out in advance to subscribers telling them to register that included their account number and whatever information that they needed to make this as easy as possible?

2 comments:

Worcester Gadfly said...

Clear your browser's cookies and then try the page again.

Steve Foley said...

I believe I logged using my home phone number and address. I really don't remember because it only took a few minutes.

Clearing your cookies may work too, but that will log you out of every site where you checked the 'keep me logged in' option.