Top 10 Reasons to Fly Private
1. When flying private, travelers avoid spending the 53 percent ofoverall travel time that is spent just waiting in major airports for a flight. This includes check-in, security lines and flight delays.
2. Flying private reduces trip time to destinations by approximately 3.5hours.
3. Leave on time and arrive on time - specified by the traveler - with private air. Commercial travelers suffer from late departures more than aquarter of the time and late arrivals almost a third of the time.
4. Flights can be booked according to the traveler's schedule, creatingefficiencies that eliminate unnecessary overnight stays, long commutes frommajor airports to final destinations and unexpected cancellations.
5. Private air charters can go into 10-times more airports thancommercial flights. By utilizing regional airports, air travel needs can bemet from convenient locations, closer to homes and offices.
6. The well-appointed cabins on private jets are more condusive to meetings and add to business travelers levels of productivity.
7. The average age of a commercial plane is more than 25 years old. On the whole, private planes are newer and more eco-friendly.
8. Luggage is loaded directly onto the aircraft, in view of the traveler,unlike the hundreds of thousands of mishandled and lost bags in commercial airports.
9. The average light jet flight is only 90 minutes, getting travelers from point-to-point efficiently.
10. Leisure travelers can get to weekend destinations quicker and avoidgetting stuck in weekend traffic.
Seattle Is Frustrated By the NBA’s Command Economy - For 41 years, the city of Seattle enjoyed NBA basketball. And then the Sonics moved to Oklahoma City and became the Thunder. Across the past year, thoug...
4 hours ago