- no mention of any pending negotiations with Direct Air, which was announced on September 5th, or any other airline.
- no mention of status of negotiations with MassPort
- no mention of what IMG is doing with the $100,000 that we have spent on them to retain and recruit an airline.
- another extension of one year was asked for on the DOT Small Community Air Service grant which was set to expire in September after already being extended for one year.
- two photo shoots as reported by ex Airport Director Waldron
- Meeting started at 6:45 and ended at 6:51?
From now on I will keep checking the Airport Board minutes, but I am not going to comment on it anymore. I just got to believe that most of the real work is done outside the official board meetings, so reading these is actually pretty useless and a waste of time.