- Shopping ordinance
- Street Vendor ordinance
- Pit bull ordinance (a week from now Rushford will be luck if he has 5 pit bulls registered)
I got great idea, instead of this, why doesn't the City Council talk about:
- Main and May Street sewerage work--who is paying for all of that?
- Request a review of all RFP's the past 5 years of City owned land and find out their current status (comply with the LDA or not). Those that are not in compliance need to be taken back by the City of Worcester and rebid.
- Do we make statement and stop accept anymore "free" monies for no-low housing when we are 50% over the state mandate of 10%.
- Do we look into privatizing a service like school custodians
- Philadelphia Plan--do we target 10 under-utilized commercial properties and offer to waive all permitting fees and lock in the assessed value for ten years