September 02, 2008

Facade Program


This was a complete joke in the City of Worcester for years. Recently mainly with the help of Paul Morano and Jackson Restrepo, they have completely turned the program around. Although I do not know the exact numbers, I would bet that there has been more activity in this program the past 12 months then the prior ten years combined. I have to say that Chandler Business Group helped out alot by working out all the kinks with the successful completion of facades at Suney's and Henry Bahnan's.


Over the week-end I made some comments about my tenant's restaurant, Pupuseria at 82 Pleasant Street. Although we still have a little more work to do, this was also a beneficiary of the Facade Program (new front pictures above). Please note Raymundo is closed on Tuesdays. If you want to learn more about the program, contact Jackson.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your tenant has some kick-ass cantaloupe juice and good rice and beans if its the same guy from el salvador from a few years back. Does that mean when I eat there my money is going to you? Forget that, i'm done.

Dave

Bill Randell said...

Dave:


Very funny.. Same guy. You are supporting Raymundo and his family when you spend money there.

Real real nice guy.


Bill