This guys went to about 100 press conferences, radio and TV shows over the past year. He even responded to a question on this blog. I have e-mailed a couple times since the flights were halted and he has disappeared. We need to put this guy's picture on milk cartons.
Here is his old e-mail
ewarneck@myrtlebeachairdirect.com
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Direct Air could have payed for the fuel if Ed and Marshall hadn't spent the money on donuts
Hey !!!!!!!!!! I like an occassional donut myself at what I think is Worc's last(?) remaining LOCAL Donut Shoppe at June & Chandler. Been quite a few months since I have been there though.
Speaking of names and portraits for milk cartons.
1. Paulie
2. David Z.
3. Worc Cham. of Comm.
Donde' mi amigos??
Post a Comment