- Airport access road is not a concern for JetBlue. How huge is that!!!! Evidently they want better signage and they are getting it.
- I have heard that JetBlue had concerns about the current landing system and they want it Category III landing equipment installed. My bet is MassPort is addressing that.
- The CEO said that there is not enough aircraft to add service this year. Did not say anything about next year. Look for a potential announcement at end of year for service beginning in 2013.
- Mr Barger takes social media like Twitter very seriously.
- Daily flights!! This is great news.
These things take time, but today's news all good for Worcester Airport.