February 22, 2009

Incredible Shrinking Newspaper

There have been weeks where I have commented on how quickly I was able to read the newspaper. Today was officially the worst. When they said that they were going to come out with a new look, I did not know that they meant the paper would be cut in half?

No lie I spent twice as long reading silly bloggers then I did newspapers. On the left side you will links to Jeff, Paul, Gabe and 4-rilla--my favorites. Sometimes I don't check them for a week or so but today I read them all. Honestly, great stuff.

The Telegram is so predicatable. My favorite is the story on prostitution in Fitchburg. I swear it is annual story that we read each year. Same old same old. If it were not for Nick K or Diane, the paper would be completely empty. Sutner is good too, especially when he investigates stuff like the Garage Mahal, but there is just not enough of it.

Now for my favorite. How could Mr Nemeth write about St Kitts today and not ORH being taken over by MassPort?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding hizzonor Nemeth,

Massport is taking away his fifedom. I'm sure he's not too happy about it.

so...

Will the Worcester Employees at ORH become Massport employees, or will they be replaced by Massport Employees?

Will the Airport Commissioners receive severance pay? Golden Parachutes? A good swift kick?

Does Massport need an airport liason? What job will the city create for Niddrie next?

I found a page showing airport projects included in the stimulus package. How long before ORH gets added to that list?

4rilla said...

I agree with you regarding the paper. I was done in about 15 minutes today.

I only buy the Sunday paper for the coupons. All other days I read it online.