March 22, 2012

Cyber Bullies

I had the opportunity to come face to face with one the other day.  Let me give you all some advice.  Don't ever:
  1. say hi to a cyber -bully
  2. ask them how they are doing 
  3. ask them to stop and chat.  
Really wanted to know why someone I never  knew,  ever met or even recognized, could hate me so much.  One thing to meet me and hate me, ask my mother-in-law, but to get someone that mad at me who I never met?  


Why should you not do this?   The cyber-bully will not answer, stare at you and say that he was threatened by your advances..    As I have said many times on this blog, I actually feel sorry for these Cyber-bullies.  They miss out on the opportunity to make some great friends.  

Funny how many people I have actually gotten to meet and consider to be friends because of this "silly"blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well put Bill...

The person you're referring to - we all know who it is - has had his moments of charm and wit, to go along with all the trash-talking, baiting, insults and other BS.

It's too bad that the latter thing took precedent for him. Worcester needs more opinionated people to get involved in public stuff, involved meaning like actually talking to people in real life instead of through a persona...

I too wonder where all his hate comes from... he must be a very lonely, self-hating, angry person.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how quickly one can morph from a bully into a coward when confronted. Hollywood should observe this to make those Wolfman movies more believable.

Harry T
Worcester,MA