Elm Park Blogger, for the last 45 years I have slaved in the private sector to support The Plantation of The City of Worcester and I am darn sick & tired of it.
Does anyone know if Worc Airport got permission from teh FAA to put out parcles for lease/ sale. Seems to me we've had at leaast 2such proposals put out to bids over the last few years?
I only ask b/c T&G reports Fitchburg Airport is in hot water for not getting FFA approval for failing to do just this. it almost reads like the FAA is a partner in airport operations. Once they give you or loan you money they veto power over some things?
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
3 comments:
yeah,but last I checked the founders of Holy Cross didnt make their fortune in the slave trade
elmparkblogger
Elm Park Blogger, for the last 45 years I have slaved in the private sector to support The Plantation of The City of Worcester and I am darn sick & tired of it.
Does anyone know if Worc Airport got permission from teh FAA to put out parcles for lease/ sale. Seems to me we've had at leaast 2such proposals put out to bids over the last few years?
I only ask b/c T&G reports Fitchburg Airport is in hot water for not getting FFA approval for failing to do just this. it almost reads like the FAA is a partner in airport operations. Once they give you or loan you money they veto power over some things?
Post a Comment