June 06, 2006

Copy of Letter to Airport Liaison

Mailed this out on May 17, nothing yet:


May 17, 2006


To: Airport Liaison Phil Niddrie
Re: Public Records Request
Pages: 1 of 1



Thanks for all your help. Today I have three requests.


1) Can I have a copy of all the DOT qtrly reports that have been file in regards to the DOT Small Community Air Service Grant?

I am attaching copies of the two reports that I already have.


2) Did we file an application for the Small Community Air Service Grant with the DOT this year?


3) IMG… Recently I saw a motion that was passed to pay IMG $55,640 for air service marketing initiatives.

a) How much money have we spent to date on IMG for air service marketing initiatives?
b) Is this new request a brand new contract or an increase to an existing contract?


Sincerely,


Bill Randell

1 comment:

Bill Randell said...

I received all of this information yesterday (June 7th) in a letter dated June 1st..