December 01, 2008

Good Comment

I up to Worcester last week on Direct Air and was supposed to fly back tonight. Tonight's flight was cancelled due to poor weather along the east coast. I'm very impressed. The plane was beautiful, it was clean, roomy and was a comfortable flight. It took me 15 min to get from my home in Punta Cana to the airport and 15 minutes to get from Worcester airport to my daughter's house. Tonight, the flight home was cancelled until tomorrow due to weather in Florida and along the eastern seaboard. The staff at Worcester could have just told us the flight was cancelled and that we were on our own. On thier own accord, they contacted a local hotel and worked out a deal for stranded passengers...service does not get any better.

See you in Florida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On behave of the ground crew at the worcester airport..THANKYOU!