- The above-ground sewer line from May Street over to Main Street, is that legal.
- The closing off a public street next to the newest low to mod income project on Piedmont Street.
- The status of all the loans from the City of Worcester to the various tenants at Union Station.
- Exactly what price are we selling ORH to MassPort.
- Best Buy, although any reporting is way too late
- What is exactly going on with the former Royal Linen property on Mason Street, 4 years after it was sold via RFP
- Pharmasphere, the company who was suppose to start building in the spring of 2008 that has not even taken title to the property as we enter 2010. The latest story from the Telegram reporting Planing Board approval was more of a press release then reporting.
Who am I kidding let's have another story on the guy, who built the tree house a few months back who was ordered to tear it down. Now that is real news.