Great new billboard on Route 290 Westbound right after the Route 146 exit. Also I have not received the June Airport Board Minutes yet and they have not been posted on the City of Worcester website. I will write a letter to Airport Liaison Niddrie formally requesting them today.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
2 comments:
I saw it too, looks good.
2006 SCASD GRANTS AWARDED.
http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf97/408502_web.pdf
Toledo and Gary interestingly get their bids in successfully; good luck to them!
Post a Comment