I have them up on http://www.flyorh.com. Interesting stuff. GOOD NEWS---WE ARE TALKING WITH LINEAR!!!!!
BAD NEWS There is not one mention of where IMG stands with any of their negotiations???
Although costs to change signage for the airport name change were mentioned, as well as emplanements/deplanements for Allegiant, no actual numbers are reported in the minutes. Hypothetically if the cost to change the signage is a million dollars, do we still want to change the name??? As tax-payers we have a right to know the actual cost to change the signage as well as the number of passengers on the Allegiant flights.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Dave:
The fact it is in the minutes, one would assume that Commissioner Santa Maria is recommend ORH. Dave, what progress do you see other then Linear Air in the board minutes?
Thanks
Bill
Dave:
Sorry, I missed the fact that we landed one corporate jet. I will reread the minutes.
Bill
I'm probably asking for too much, but have you requested a 'draft' copy of the July and August meeting minutes that they are required to provide under the open meeting law?
Post a Comment