Hope to see everyone up the airport tomorrow
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I saw a differernt kind of Santa Claus at the Harrison St. off ramp Friday afternoon. His sign had an interestng list of what he needed $$$ for...all of which I have already forgotten but nothing illegal was on the list. IN fact he had 2 cardboard signs.
Funny think though, this beggar was wearing a santa claus outfit and here I am thinking to myself every santa claus I ever knew gave vs. receiving. I guess times have changed and I am out of touch. Plus indigent beggars can now afford Santa Claus attire?
I hope Rudolph is there to guide Santa's sleigh, cuz nothing else is landing at ORH today.
Post a Comment