Recently I commented on how Allegiant added cities 5 thru 8 to fly to St Pete's. Based on the fact Allegiant sells 80% of their tickets on their website, I commented on how good the web sites were for these four cities, note their names and links below
Newburgh, NY
South Bend, In
Springfield, M0 Branson
Toledo, Oh
I then commented how ours still looks 3rd rate:
Worcester, MA
Although I think the difference is quite obvious between the first set of four and that of Worcester's, I would appreciate it if bloggers would take a moment to compare and make a comment.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
CAN'T DENY THE FACT THOSE FOUR PARTICULAR WEBSITES ARE MORE INFORMATIVE IN TERMS OF AIRLINES , AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT AND PLANS ETC.
ESPECIALLY LIKE SOUTH BEND'S AIRPORT WEBCAM.
Toledo's really is not that nice.. It may look nice, but its very cluttered....
Stewart's is really nice. I love Manchester's NH.
Post a Comment