Watched about an hour last night. Although I more then understand the importance of Section 18, I did not hear one word on ORH. Only 24 days until the end of the current operating, which not renewed will end up costing the City of Worcester $200,000 per month to keep open.
Maybe I missed something. Did anyone see anything on the airport last night?
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Start the theme music up from the '24' television series. Maybe Jack Bauer could force some airplanes to use ORH ?!?!?!?!??!
I could see him now "ORH ...or else!!"
Harry Tembenis
Worcester, MA
No comments about the airport that I heard except one councillor said we should sell it and it was his understood that the the Manager was still negotiating with Massport. The Manager did not comment.
Post a Comment