As a 3rd party voter all my life - can someone in the Tea party explain to me why don't you support the Libertarian Party? They represent small government, always have. All i see is Tea Partiers supporting Republicans. Nothing will change as long as people keep voting for a two party system. Nothing.
an independent too, I've never heard anything approximating legitimate policy being suggested by any teapartiers. I think it had potential to do the country a service as a movement, but it looks like the very worst elements of it are being coopted by the republicans, a group looking more and more ridiculous in their rhetoric every day.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
2 comments:
As a 3rd party voter all my life - can someone in the Tea party explain to me why don't you support the Libertarian Party? They represent small government, always have. All i see is Tea Partiers supporting Republicans. Nothing will change as long as people keep voting for a two party system. Nothing.
an independent too, I've never heard anything approximating legitimate policy being suggested by any teapartiers. I think it had potential to do the country a service as a movement, but it looks like the very worst elements of it are being coopted by the republicans, a group looking more and more ridiculous in their rhetoric every day.
Post a Comment