I was talk to a friend of mine, who is a police officer that worked a polling district that is represented by John O'Day. He mentioned to me that there was a sticker campaign run by someone else?? Was this in the newspaper. Anyone know anything about that?
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
2 comments:
In today's T&G - http://www.telegram.com/article/20100922/NEWS/9220390
According to this morning's paper, the recount failed. O'Day will be running unopposed.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20100924/NEWS/9240528
Post a Comment