January 15, 2008

AIrport Board Minutes & Marshalls

Officially three months today since the last posting of the airport minutes, October 15, 2007. Add Marshalls to the list:

1) Parker Companies
2) Pressmet
3) Woodmeister
4) Tatnuck Boookseller
5) Morgan Construction (sold)
6) O'Coins
7) TiNova (I have a gift certificate)
8) Allegiant Air
9) Salter School
10) Barbers Crossing
11) EB Luce
12) DeScenza Jeweler
13) Bancroft Tire and Car Sales
14) Applebee's downtown
15) Mayfield Plastics to Millbury
16) Palsons Office
17) Union Station Restaurant
18) Blues Club at Union Station
19) Vincent Jewelers
20) Bob's at Webster Square
21) Sh'Booms
22) Parker & Harper on Dewey Street
23) Manoog Plumbing
24) Fidelity on Belmont
25) Sheraton Lincoln on Lincoln
26) L Hardy
27) Shaws on Grafton Street
28) Java Hut
29) Marshall's Greendale Mall

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill:

You have a great blog. I am writing about the airport. Can you e-mail me at ssutner@telegram.com or call me at 508-793-9422. Anyone else is welcome to call or e-mail me as well. I am interested in the growth of general aviation at ORH and wondering if federal, state and city taxpayers aren't indirectly subsidizing corporate jet travel. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM............of course I hate to be cynical about what might be someones sincere, honest intentions......BUT........looks like Mr Nemeth has his minions coming out of the woodwork at the Millbury Telegram & Gazette?

I hope everyone is 100% winterized & waterproofed........lest we again taken to task in an irrelevant one sentence sidebar. Rain drops keep falling on my head....

I just signed on here thinking that i'd see a post of this mornings T&G airport news report and related comments about it. Bill must be busy today and/or so upset with the latest ORH news that he cannot type.

I actually did read the entire artcle. We all sometimes just peruse or only partially read a news brief just to get a quick glimpse of the story.

So i did read the last sentence of the article. Anyone got any interpretations of that last sentence that they'd care to post? I just want to see if others had the same thought(s) that I had after reading it or maybe I ma reading too much into it?

Anonymous said...

Jahn:

Somehow I can't help but imagine the scene from 'The Departed' where Jack Nicholson is quizzing Leo DiCaprio if he is a rat as you were typing up your response...

:-)

Harry Tembenis
Worcester, MA

Anonymous said...

Bill:

You can add KB Toys on Grafton street to the list, too...


Harry Tembenis
Worcester, MA