I'm gonna be at the martini bar in downtown Fitchburg this weekend..I'll report back if there are any Lisa Wong citings...
Interesting that a 1st generation Chinese got elected in Fitchburg before a Hispanic..the Hispanics in Central Mass really need to start improving their lot with stronger, bolder leadership than is currently in place.
If you are gonna throw anything..make sure it is fried plantains..I love em'
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
3 comments:
Let's hope she can make things Whight !!!!!
:-)
Harry Tembenis
Worcester, MA
Please reserve throwing any tomatoes...
I'm gonna be at the martini bar in downtown Fitchburg this weekend..I'll report back if there are any Lisa Wong citings...
Interesting that a 1st generation Chinese got elected in Fitchburg before a Hispanic..the Hispanics in Central Mass really need to start improving their lot with stronger, bolder leadership than is currently in place.
If you are gonna throw anything..make sure it is fried plantains..I love em'
Taco the mornin' to ya!!
Post a Comment