Wife and daughter flew Direct air to Orlando (Sanford). Great flight, great price--no problems!! Can't wait until MassPort takes over.
One caveat,her flight was full, because the Saturday flight was cancelled???
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
I flew home on Thursday from Sanford. Great flight and it was full. My flight down on Saturday March 13th was full too! I love flying out of ORH, I hope we can see additional service soon.
Direct air is a joke - my flight on sunday 4/18 was delayed in worcester for 5.5 hours! No communication from the airline staff - now today 4/22 I am sitting in FL were my flight is 3 hours delayed (so far) - I will NEVER fly on this crappy airline again!
Post a Comment