May 23, 2010

Dan Gaulin

There was a post the other day to one of my blogs from a Dan Gaulin.  I commented that I thought there was a Dan Gaulin involved in the project so I sent an e-mail to him to confirm that it was in fact him that added the comment.   He got back to me yesterday and confirmed that it was him, Dan Gaulin owner of Elmwood Homes LLC of Newton, an affordable housing consultants for the developer.   He did tell me in the e-mail that Patriots Environmental was another local contractor hired, but did not explain what was no true about my other statements.



Here is the blog again:


No-Lo Tour Stop 3


City Builders, now Southgate Place, is the stop today. Wonder if the Telegram story will note:
  • all the abutters were against this project
  • nobody from the neighborhood will be present since they are all against Little Plumley
  • the cost of the project is 7,000,000 million dollars for 25 units or $270,000 per unit,
  • 100% low-mod income apartments-no market rate housing!!!!!
  • no worcester contractors have been hired, so much for Buy Worcester (stand corrected the plumber, Grassechi, Patriots are two local contractors)

Dan's Comment 


I was there.

Since point 3 (100% low-mod)is the only true statement from your post, it was the only one that was mentioned this morning.




No comments: