- December 12th, 2006, regarding to the Master Plans. "The action plan, scheduled to be issued in its final form early next year, charts a realistic course toward realizing the airport’s potential in the region’s air transportation network."
- November 28th, 2006, regarding the Land RFP. "The initial request for development proposals is a significant step in the right direction."
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
National Express turned Stewart into a valuable asset. Current management turned ORH into a liability.
"DOZENS OF DEVELOPERS HAD EXPRESSED INTEREST" in the RFP?
I'll swear that I just read in the past week that 18 parties, representing 15 potential bidders showed up at the RFP pre-bid conference. I guess all the other interested developers were not even interested enough to show up for the pre-bid conference?
Bill, can you locate that somewhere in the archives?
Post a Comment