No excuses. I have not caught up on Paul for a couple weeks. The guy is on a roll.. Check up on him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame-I am flattered:>)
Just got back from the Catskill Mountains..stayed at Kate Pierson's (singer in the B52's) place - Kate's Lazy Meadows in Phoenicia, New York
Great time with a bunch of friends - ole lady ran on a 100Km mountain realy team..I drank lots of beer! My favorite being a local brew "Mothers Milk" by Keegan Ale
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
2 comments:
my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame-I am flattered:>)
Just got back from the Catskill Mountains..stayed at Kate Pierson's (singer in the B52's) place - Kate's Lazy Meadows in Phoenicia, New York
Great time with a bunch of friends - ole lady ran on a 100Km mountain realy team..I drank lots of beer! My favorite being a local brew "Mothers Milk" by Keegan Ale
http://www.keeganales.com/beer/#
It looks as though the hangover hasn't passed yet, what's a realy team ?!?!?!?!?!?
:-)
Harry T
Worcester, MA
Post a Comment