August 18, 2009

Cape Air code sharing with JetBlue

Still think Cape Air will be coming to Worcester: Click here.:




JetBlue Airways is proud to partner with Cape Air, the largest independent regional airline in the U.S. offering year-round service to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world.

Now JetBlue customers can enjoy smooth, simple connections from Boston's Logan International Airport to Nantucket (ACK), Martha's Vineyard (MVY), Provincetown (PVC), Hyannis (HYA) and Rutland, Vermont (RUT) on Cape Air

7 comments:

Paulie's Point of View said...

I flew Cape Air from Hyannis to Nantucket Memorial Day weekend for Figawi...best obstah snadwich I evah had was in Barnstable Airport...14 minute flight

Anonymous said...

I hope that happens. What's the hold up?

Anonymous said...

I hope you're right! I love JetBlue...

Harry T
Worcester,MA

Tobin said...

that would be great!

Unknown said...

No reason why JetBlue could not fly and fill their 100 seat E-Jets in Worcester.

Anonymous said...

I agree, no reason why JetBlue could not fill all their seats in Worcester... If they were thinking right now they would fly out of Worcester and dominate the market in southern New England out of Boston and Worcester.
I'll fly JetBlue over Southwest anyday... Also I'm glad that DirectAir is in Worcester, but I don't think they have any growing plan, going to Florida and Myrtle Beach only will not help the airport!!!

Kandukuri Kishore said...

For more details on Cape Air like Information, history, baggage details, check in, destinations, fleets, images and more visit "Altiusdirectory.com". This URL may be useful.

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Travel/cape-air-airlines.php