Everyone act surprised when Direct Air adds Melbourne.
Silly bloggers
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
They announced a while ago that they are flying Melbourne-Niagara Falls. Its even on Direct's flight timetable. I think the announcement was made a few months ago. Do you expect Worcester being added to the Melbourne route soon?
I expect Worcester to Melbourne to be announced next week.
Florida or Australia?
Soooooooo...i had to call a Mass state office today. Got a recording saying we're closed for the holiday. HUH????? I slam phone down and say to myself...god dammit those clowns have not erased the 4 weeks old Mememrial Day weekend holiday message.
30 seconds goes by then it hits me....BUNKER HILL DAY musta been today????????
Post a Comment