Think this is day 3, still have yet to get one comment about what is controversial about the new Housing Policy. Could it be maybe it is not that controversial , but actually makes alot of sense?
1 comment:
Jahn
said...
Bill, I sent a respond to both recent threads on this topic and I dont think either response got any ink...which I thought unusual? Me not comment on Worc housing policy(s). Surely you jest?
Both suggested that you post the actual new housing policy or a link to it. Then we can read it and comment.
I was going to go to the city website and track it down, but never got around to it b/c when the weather is crappy I spend lotsa time at the bridge club, bowling, and Hurricane Bettys.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
1 comment:
Bill, I sent a respond to both recent threads on this topic and I dont think either response got any ink...which I thought unusual? Me not comment on Worc housing policy(s). Surely you jest?
Both suggested that you post the actual new housing policy or a link to it. Then we can read it and comment.
I was going to go to the city website and track it down, but never got around to it b/c when the weather is crappy I spend lotsa time at the bridge club, bowling, and Hurricane Bettys.
Post a Comment