Where were the other 5? You guessed it --Worcester. We are number 1!!!! I have updated the map to include these 5 projects, purple marker means project has not been completed yet.
- 300 pleasant st (eddie's market )-- 6 affordable units
- 133 Chandler St--5 affordable units
- 98-102 Austin Street- 9 affordable units
- Oread -Beacon -- 34 affordable units
- 1-7 Piedmont Street- 12 affordable units
I am not sure the total cost of these projects since the Mass Housing Partnership only list monies that they are contributing not the total cost of the project, which would include HOME funds from the City and/or Commonwealth, tax credits and other potential agencies.