Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
-
It should surprise no one, and delight everyone, that Richard Thaler has
won this year’s Nobel in economics. Congratulations! Thaler is a big reason
I pe...
SKEWED vs. SEX
-
SEX in skirts. SEX in hair. SEX surely shivers in ice cubes and swims
through Kahlua, but I never could find it.
When I was in 8th grade, a teacher showed...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
3 comments:
How much of this stuff were you selling, Bill? Did you notice a bump after the press started kicking the issue around?
I'm still confused as to why this product received so much attention while products like Sparks sat there tasting like poison for the last decade.
Four Loko was more of a college fad but we still sold 5 -7 cases per week....
The press the past couple weeks, the stuff has been flying. People wanting to to try it, etc.
One of the first people who actually we sold it to was 4-rilla
Post a Comment