Jahn knows his stuff and comes up with some valid points when defending his position. In fact he has me thinking closing ORh is our best option now. Wish I saw more banter like this watching City Council regarding important issues like City Square and the airport.
Tonight I am going to toss back a jager for my buddy Jahn.
An Economics Professor Visits the National Parks
-
This is a blob post from an economics professor at the University of
Rochester, who spent the summer with some students in Kentucky and comments
on visitin...
Sprout has closed.
-
I just want to confirm what many of you know, it is with deep sadness and
regret that we have closed Sprout. Cathy's cancer has returned and it is no
longe...
5 comments:
LMFAO !!!!!! That was GREAT !!!
Harry Tembenis
Worcester, MA
"Made on the Beautiful Shores of Lake Quinsigamond"
Wow that glass is actually smoking???
What proof is that moonshine?
I have thoroughly enjoyed observing bill and jahn clobber each other with their purses.
Anonymous:
I thoroughly enjoy arguing with Jahn.
Jahn knows his stuff and comes up with some valid points when defending his position. In fact he has me thinking closing ORh is our best option now. Wish I saw more banter like this watching City Council regarding important issues like City Square and the airport.
Tonight I am going to toss back a jager for my buddy Jahn.
Bill
Post a Comment