June 12, 2008

Central Mass Chronicles

I just watched it and there was a segment on the airport, I do not even know what to say?? Actually I have two words, in the words of Howie Carr-- MY GOODNESS. Actually there was a guy there named Andy Myers, I think, who made some good points.

Maybe I have not said this before but:
  1. Downgrade to a General Aviation Airport, per IMG 100,00 study, and no longer be Part 139 certified.
  2. Post the information that Avports wants right on the website and utilize some of the DOT monies and maybe use the $250,000 in savings to market the airport to other airport mgmt companies, other airport authorities and who knows who else?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of us who didn't see the show. ..What was said about the about the airport? Is there success happening without commercial service? Who is Andy Myers?

Anonymous said...

Enlighten us . What happened

Bill Randell said...

I do not enlighten people who constantly remain anonymous

Anonymous said...

You are the only one who is not anon. on this site.

Bill Randell said...

Anonymous;

I am the only one not anonymous??? Really....

Why don't you tell us who you are and I will enlighten you.

Anonymous said...

Why so angry Bill. You posted a statement saying you saw something on TV about the airport , stated "My Goodness", but failed to explain what happened.

Just interested to know if something good was going to be announced.

By the way called TV3---Don't worry folks no big news worth mentioning here. Just a red herring by "Wild Will" (sic)

P.S. I can see why r Nemeth paid you a visit now!!