Boston Herald story...
Mullen on the board now and Kinton may be out. We have a great representation from Worcester now at MassPort. All good news for ORH.
Nessun dorma
-
On tomorrow night’s city council agenda, the city manager is proposing a
new (or perhaps expanded) ordinance about camping on public property, item
8.19A. ...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Bill, I am not so sure thathaving a Worc native on the MAssport BOD is going to do allthat much for us.
Did you catch "the denial w/o an accusation" in todays T&G re: an access road. I am not sure the issue was even raised and a quasi denial, tap dance was being done about the ROAR issued. Always kind a makes scratch my head.
I suggest to T&G readers that Massport has eminent domain powers. I do not know that they extend to raodbuilding, but I'll betcha they extend to airport expansion.
Post a Comment